The L406 is designed to help you be productive all day even when you’re on the move. This compact and lightweight 14-inch laptop is powered by the latest Intel processor and provides 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC flash storage. And with Windows 10 in S mode preinstalled, it’s the best laptop for people on the go. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
About this item
- by entering your model number.
- Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal subscription included
- Windows 10 Home in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- 14.0'' HD (1366x768), matte display with ASUS NanoEdge Bezel
- Thin and lightweight design: 0.7” thin and 2.87 lbs light
- 64GB eMMC flash storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM for fast boot time and application performance; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard
- Lightning fast Wi Fi 5 (802.11ac) keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
1) Shipping Time does not include a 1-2 day processing period required to process international orders from the date your payment is received.
2) We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to weather and/or custom clearance delays.
3) If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 20 days after your order was placed.