Kids are not immune to COVID-19.
Make sure your kids are also helping fight against the spread of this long term damaging and fatal virus.
Don't put your health and life at risk. Switch to a Certified, Antibacterial, Breathable Mask today!
Why does our face mask cost more?
Our masks reach a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) tested and certified rating of 99.9% by Intertek.
- The Inner layer is a SOFT Hypoallergenic and Anti-Pathogen cotton with Nano-Silver Particles made 65% of Polyester for Maximum Breathability and 35% of Cotton for Particle Absorption.
- The Outer layer is Water and Dirt Resistant, UPF 50+ certified Woven Nano cotton fabric which is the perfect a barrier against coughs, sneezes and the elements.*
- The Middle layer is made 100% of a Polypropylene Filter Layer of SMS construction, the same type used in Surgical Face Masks. Blocks even the smallest airborne particles while also letting you breathe easily!
- Each mask is Sterilised by Ethylene Oxide E.O. technology and comes pre-sealed in its individual secured package.**
-Snug Fit for better Breathability, Comfort and Safety!
It's not just Premium, it's Safer! And Healthier!
*Water Resistant Fabric repels water particles and moisture from the outside, this reduces the risk of pathogens entering and living in your mask.
UPF 50+ protects your face from Harmful UV Rays.
**Ethylene oxide (EO) Sterilisation is the most common industrial sterilisation technique used for medical devices including those made of polymers.
Wash by Hand
*XS and S Adults should consider purchasing Our KID'S SIZE.*
TOP-RATED AND Highly Tested
Our Smart Mask has met the standards of world-class labs around the globe.
TÜV Rheinland Tested
ISO 9001 Tested
Wear a mask!
"When you can't keep a safe distance from others, cover your nose and mouth with a mask."
-These guidelines come from the World Health Organisation (WHO) - https://youtu.be/iYE0A-5wd14
*Cotton masks are not recommended for persons 60yrs or older and for persons with underlying health problems. Those individuals should wear medical masks.*
*Medical masks cannot be washed since washing them may damage the mask.*
*Our masks have a shelf life of 3 years and ideal for 30x washes before losing optimal efficiency.*
* Recommended by World Health Organisation (WHO)
** "Typically, surgical face masks are strictly for a single-use; however, may, in theory, be disinfected using UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) which is what some hospitals use as a risk mitigation for extraordinary circumstances rather than complete decontamination." - https://www.vaniman.com/how-to-sterilize-or-disinfect-cloth-n95-kn95-face-masks/
*** Time based on the shelf life of product. Please refer to the expiration date on your item. Masks are recommended to be discarded after this date.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
1) Shipping Time does not include a 1-2 day processing period required to process international orders from the date your payment is received.
2) We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to weather and/or custom clearance delays.
3) If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 20 days after your order was placed.