Box TT Online Store
Super-Complex Natural Herbal Tea
- Rebuild your Body Immune System, Health, and Energy levels with our 100% BALANCED Natural Blend Detox.
Contains: Oolong Leaf (Green Tea), Horsetail Herb, Ginger, Fennel Seeds, Lemongrass Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Red-Root Sage, Ramie Leaf, Cassia Seeds, Winter Melon, Lotus Leaf, Hawthorn, Double Red Rose, Nettle Leaf
- This blend helps the body by increase it's metabolism, promoting proper digestion and aiding in the optimization of the digestive tracts.
- These ingredients are designed to stimulate the body's ability to process excess fats, stimulate blood circulation, and provides essential antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Cleanse and Metabolism Booster. Our blend aids your body in cleansing and purifying itself of toxins and waste, boosts your metabolism and energy level, helps get rid of excess water, and reduces stress while still tasting great.
A better way to cleanse：
- Our blend doesn’t include the natural laxative Senna Leaf.
- This product is a gentle detox that supports the positive bacteria in the gut, aiding the body in attaining an optimized efficiently running metabolic process.
No Artificial Flavours!
Net content : 28 Tea Bags per package/2g per Tea Bag.
For best results, Steep tea for 15 mins - 30 mins.
Recommended for Adults Only.
Our Tea Bags can be reused up to 3 times and still gain all of the benefits*
- Steeping tea using boiling-temperature water increases the caffeine content by up to 66%
- Steeping tea in cold to room-temperature water results in a less bitter and more aromatic tea with a higher antioxidant content
- One study found that steeping at 40°F (4°C) for 12 hours extracts and retains more polyphenols than steeping for 3–4 minutes in hot water
- The study also found that steeping for 3–5 minutes at 175°F (80°C) followed by adding ice led to similar taste and antioxidant contents as the 12-hour cold steeping method, making this a quick alternative
What’s more, loose leaves can be re-infused, making this option more budget-friendly in the long run. In fact, researchers found that while bagged tea was best for a single brew, the majority of loose-leave versions still showed antioxidant activity after the sixth brew (12Trusted Source).
For cold-brewed tea, it’s a good idea to make multiple servings in a large mason jar at once because of the long steep time. Fill a jar with fresh, cold water and add 1 tea bag or 1 teaspoon of dried tea in an infuser for every 6 ounces (177 ml) of water.
Lotus contains chemicals that decrease swelling, kill cancer cells and bacteria, reduce blood sugar, help the breakdown of fat, and protect the heart and blood vessels. Chemicals in lotus also seem to protect the skin, liver, and brain.
www.webmd.com › vitamins › lotus Oolong tea possesses properties that can lower lipid and fight obesity. Oolong tea acts by accelerating metabolism, improving fat mobilization, preventing fat cell proliferation, and helping to maintain weight loss. It also helps to build immunity as it is loaded with more antioxidants than the green tea.Aug 7, 2019 www.countryhouse.in › blogs › news Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is an herbal remedy that dates back to ancient Roman and Greek times. It was used traditionally to stop bleeding, heal ulcers and wounds, and treat tuberculosis and kidney problems. www.mountsinai.org › herb › horset... The above ground parts are used to make medicine. Horsetail is used for “fluid retention” (edema), kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder.Sep 17, 2019 www.rxlist.com › supplements Horsetail plant is also known to improve blood circulation which helps to lead to healthier hair follicles. Horsetail can be used for both men and women to help with the battle of thinning hair. The main reason why the herb is believed to be able to help stimulate hair growth is because of its antioxidant effects.Apr 5, 2020 www.express.co.uk › health › best-s... Ginger might reduce blood pressure in a way that is similar to some medications for blood pressure and heart disease. Taking ginger along with these medications might cause your blood pressure to drop too low or an irregular heartbeat. www.webmd.com › vitamins › ginger Many users claim ginger tea alleviates arthritis pain and muscle aches. Ginger tea is also traditionally used for stomach problems, most famously for preventing or stopping nausea. It may help with nausea due to chemotherapy or surgery. Using ginger to relieve morning sickness during pregnancy is controversial. www.healthline.com › food-nutrition Both the flavorful, crunchy bulb and aromatic seeds of the fennel plant are highly nutritious and may offer an abundance of impressive health benefits. Adding them to your diet may improve heart health, reduce inflammation, suppress appetite, and even provide anticancer effects.Sep 27, 2019 www.healthline.com › nutrition › fe... Fennel seeds contain high levels of selenium; this nutrient is known for its detox benefits for the liver. It boosts the production of enzymes in the liver and helps it detoxify naturally. For this, you can either chew fennel seeds or drink a cup of fennel tea every morning.Jun 17, 2018 www.doctor.ndtv.com › living-healthy › f... Lemongrass might help prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast. Lemongrass also contains substances that are thought to relieve pain and swelling, reduce fever, improve levels of sugar and cholesterol in the blood, stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow, and have antioxidant properties. www.webmd.com › vitamins › lemongrass... Dandelion greens are a good source of calcium and vitamin K — both of which are associated with the prevention of bone loss ( 30 , 31 ). Inulin, a fiber found in dandelion root, may also support healthy bones through improved digestion and the promotion of healthy gut bacteria ( 32 ).Jul 18, 2018 www.healthline.com › nutrition › da...Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. The leaves are used to stimulate the appetite and help digestion. Dandelion flower has antioxidant properties. www.pennstatehershey.adam.com › content In the twentieth century, Red-Root Sage became recognized for its cardiovascular benefits, as it has been found to improve blood flow and to reduce pain associated with heart problems. According to Altmd.com, the Red Sage Root is considered effective pro preventing and treading symptoms of angina (3).Nov 23, 2014 www.independentnursingcare.com › red-r... Ramie leaf (Boehmeria nivea L.) is rich in cellulose, polyphenol compounds, vitamin C, and minerals. The leaves of this plant, which are used for medicinal purposes, have long been reported to have anti‐inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-colitis, and anti-diabetic effects. Cassia seed clears liver heat, sharpens eye sight, lubricates intestines and promotes bowel movements. Cassia seed is often used in conditions like painful and red eyes, teary eyes, eye sensitivity to light exposure, glaucoma, hypertension, headache, dizziness, dim or blurred vision, and constipation. www.shen-nong.com › eng › herbal
Hawthorn is a plant. The leaves, berries, and flowers of hawthorn are used to make medicine. Hawthorn is used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat.
www.webmd.com › vitamins › hawt...
Winter Melon. This fruit is often praised for its laxative, diuretic, and aphrodisiac properties. It's also believed to provide health benefits ranging from increased energy levels and a sharper mind to smoother digestion and a lower risk of disease.Apr 21, 2020
www.healthline.com › nutrition › as...
Rose Water. Soothes skin irritation. Soothes sore throats. Reduces skin redness. Helps prevent and treats infections. Contains antioxidants. Heals cuts, scars, and burns. Enhances mood. Relieves headaches.
www.healthline.com › health › rose-...
The Health Benefits of Nettle Tea. Urinary tract health. Nettle may help flush harmful bacteria from the urinary tract. Arthritis and pain. Nettle has historically been used to treat pain and sore muscles, especially related to arthritis. Blood sugar management. The power of polyphenols.
www.healthline.com › food-nutrition
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will arrange a pickup with our courier..
Imported items cannot be returned due to high shipping return costs and a no refund policy on taxes and duties.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
1) Shipping Time does not include a 1-3 days processing period required to process international orders from the date your payment is received.
2) Additional time may be required due to weather and/or custom clearance delays. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated in such scenarios.
3) The Tracking number supplied of an imported item will be supplied within 1 - 5 days after your order is processed. This indicates that your item is on the way, however the delivery date on the tracking is to our Miami Warehouse and not to you.
3) Our Courier will call you to confirm your availability for delivery.